Friday, October 30, 2020

HP ATHEROS AR5007 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Came with Vista Premium. Results 1—5 of 5 1. Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review. Office Office Exchange Server. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient Add your own personal message: I reran the SPA setup using Vista compatible mode, it removed the first install, then I reran it again and now my wireless light is working like it's suppose to.
Uploader: Faugami
Date Added: 5 April 2010
File Size: 63.8 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69034
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Its still yellow when the network is active, and should be blue.

Download Qualcomm Atheros wireless driver for AREG and Windows 7

Any help is greatly appreciated. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. I copied the SPA folder out of the C: I don't broadcast the ssid. Originally it did not update correctly when I sent the first post but later I did Update the driver by drilling down to C: How satisfied are you with this reply? I have the same question Rohit Siddegowda Replied on July 25, Thursday, April 16, 2: This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads.

This driver will allow you to access both your wireless network and the internet Here we are in mid April and the final product will be released in Aug supposedly. I have been blessed today - thanks to you! Tried to install using the compatibility options listed in the post I found on this site.

Sexually explicit or offensive language. There is no substitute for working drivers in Windows. I upgraded it with 32bit Win 7.

Paul, Thank you very much for that information. I have the same question.

No one appears to be paying any attention to unread posts so I'll have to start a new thread to see if I get any athefos. Pros none - didn't fix problem Cons Malware programs downloaded; the driver did not fix my wireless connection problem. Somebody better get to writing code pronto.

But the light issue still remains, which was the original problem. This topic athero been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. Message 5 of 8. Laptop logs in but is restricted to local access only and internet is blocked by Unidentified network.

All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic.

Resources for IT Professionals. Same issue, the light is still yellow, not blue, but I can at least connect to the wireless router. I got the Conduit Search spyware that I had so spend an hour getting rid of.

Download Qualcomm Atheros wireless driver

Never comes back and says the drivers are installed. Thank You for Submitting a Reply,!

Windows 7 IT Pro. If you would like it, send me a PM with your email addy and I will send you a link from where you can download it. Message 4 of 8. This text was originally posted as a reply to posts from Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANON MF5630 WINDOWS 7 64 BIT DRIVER

Photography Enthusiasts Photography Enthusiasts. Stylish and practical hand held, desktop, scientific and printing ranges. Thanks for your f...